Natalia Wiechowski, of Think Natalia fame, has amassed a whopping 16,000+ followers on LinkedIn and 37,100 followers on instagram, who speaks publicly on personal brands and positive minds. She commented that she was asked this so much much, she wrote a blog post on the subject at the end of last year which you can read below…
Robin S. Sharma – The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams & Reaching Your Destiny
A book that I would describe as an easy first step towards the idea that life can be a journey full of joy, inner peace and abundance. Robin uses the tale of the lawyer Julian Mantle, a man in the middle of a life crisis, who dares to follow his passion, confronts himself with spirituality and the idea of designing a life of purpose.
- Let go of everything you think you know – and think you are – when you want to know who you really are.
- It is never too late for (any sort of) change in your life and career.
Timothy Ferriss – The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
This read was the reality check and slap in the face I needed in the middle of my sabbatical. Tim taught me how to create the life(style) I want. He introduced me to the idea of lifestyle design and not only convinced me why I should systematically reduce the amount I work, but also explained how.
- There is a big difference between being productive and busy. Are you busy or productive?
- The majority of people choose unhappiness over uncertainty. I am not the majority
Derek Sivers – Anything You Want: 40 Lessons for a New Kind of Entrepreneur
A short but superb read about Derek’s fascinating journey of becoming a multimillionaire until the day he sells his baby. I loved Derek’s humor, refreshing honesty and admire his brave decisions. This author questions (almost) everything b-school ever taught you about entrepreneurship and asks you to follow your heart and especially your gut feeling.
- As a founder of a company, do what you love. From day one, till the last day. Hire people to support you in matters you dislike
- You create your world with its own rules when you create a business. Do not allow anyone to convince you of anything else
Michael A. Singer – The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself
A jewel (endorsed by Deepak Chopra) that entered my life when I needed it the most. Michael used very simple examples and metaphors to show me how I (in respect of my own mind) stand in my way to a balanced and stunning life. He taught me self-awareness and explained the most sophisticated spiritual teachings in a way that I understand them.
- Do not take your mind too seriously. (S)he is a melodramatic psychopath
- Death is our teacher and reminder how beautiful life is. (S)he is not a treat
Greg McKeown – Essentialism: The disciplined pursuit of Less
Greg’s book finished teaching what Timothy Ferriss started in my life: Getting more things done in less time. I was encouraged to eliminate tasks and actions that are not in line with my mission, while focusing on things that matter to me. I once again decluttered my work, life and daily habits after reading this masterpiece.
- People often “cannot” stop doing unproductive/toxic things because they feel they have invested too much efford into it to let it go
- There are countless ways how to gracefully say no. How many do you know?
About: Natalia Wiechowski (aka Think Natalia) is a Dubai based, award- winning, bilingual Public Speaker, Coach and Influencer who radically changed her life(style) and career after a self-imposed sabbatical.
After studying human behavior for over 13 years and spending almost nine months in isolation to find her purpose, the German social scientist (M.A.) and prospective DPhil came to the conclusion that her mission is to cultivate striking personal brands & great, positive minds.
This insight encouraged Think Natalia to develop a new, unique training/coaching program, which combines the most successful elements out of personal branding, social media and public relations.
Besides this, the Edutainer enjoys spreading her inspiring message of hope and empowerment on public stages.